It is imperative for investors deciding to include a hotel in their portfolio to know why they are doing so. Cornett Hotels & Resorts can help make experienced, educated assumptions about future market conditions and implement a plan to deal with those ever-changing conditions.
The key to a successful hotel acquisition lies in the following Effects:
- Identification of underperforming properties in good locations where repositioning the property will lead to successful performance
- Analysis of costs and projections of income and expense.
- Selection of the appropriate brands.Analysis of physical and environmental challenges present in older buildings.
- Determination of replacement materials that will enhance the economic operation of the property, insuring environmentally correct and energy-efficient systems.
- Selection of properties wherein the cost of renovation represents significant savings over new construction.
- Identifying potential Acquisition hotels.
- Substantial cost saving.
- Co-ordinate Appraisals and Market Studies.
- Determining possible changes in management/Franchise
Cornett Hotels & Resorts realizes that a hotel is both a business and real estate investment and therefore needs to be scrutinized by those familiar with the hotel industry.
Cornett Hotels & Resorts has vast experience in handling financial, marketing, engineering, and environmental audits, just to name a few, that are needed to ensure you make a sound educated decision before purchasing a hotel.